Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Story of a Prick!

As most of ye know at this rate I pulled my muscle (otherwise known as the Gimp) a couple of weeks ago. It improved for a few days and became a literal pain once again. Visit to doc part deux happened yesterday. Leg was twiddled about in all different angles and directions(doc's way of making sure I really DO need happy pills) Once it was confirmed that yes happy pills are indeed needed the doc happily announced that an injection was also needed!

HOLD THE PHONE I never agreed to get pricked! Didn't he not remember that I'm the same girl that once had to be held down by two people in order to get blood test done and scared the bejaysus out of the other patients with my screaming. With only the Antique there for moral support I squeezed my eyes shut preparing myself for the agonizing pain that was to come....Nothing, Nada no pain!! I have hurt myself more by blindly putting in an earring. Few seconds later, I began to feel a light fluffy sensation across my left side and half my behind. Its an odd feeling when only part of your body is on a high. According to doc my injury is more common for footballers and such atheletes to get. Kind of reminds me of Irish weather we get the tailend of  America's hurricanes and none of the benefits of their hot weather. C'est la vie!!


No comments:

Post a Comment