Thursday, September 22, 2011

A late entry

I know I know I'm already lagging in blogging but things have gone doolala in the labyrinth of late. The mothership decided to become a door and get keyhole done so have been busy nursing her back to health and being hostess to her numerous visitors. She's responding well to the keyhole so happy days!

In other news I'm still in limbo land regarding college and there's ONLY 8 days left before registration closes and If nothing happens before I'll be travelling down shit creek. The Gimp is back although not sure was it ever gone. It has been classified as pulled muscle and I had been trying to do too much with it forgetting it does take a while a heal. I have been reading a great trilogy called Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare. I started two weeks ago and already I'm on the last book.  It's about this group that protects the world from demons and it's mostly set in New York. Trechnically it's found in the young adult section but I highly recommend it any fantasy ficton fan. Another book I can't wait get my hands on is Deirdre Sullivan's second novel Prim 2 (not real title) which will follow the adventures of Prim and her side kicks Joel and Roderick as they come to terms with growing up. Will Prim get seduced by the Viking? Will Joel move school? Will we see Roderick on X Factor? What baby will get tached next? Time will tell............


No comments:

Post a Comment