Monday, September 26, 2011

Fringe Revisted

Most people know that I have this obsession with good hair. Hair is the first thing I notice in a person male or female. I can't describe what good hair is as it usually varies from person to person. I have been known to say "Good hair maketh the man " (although ironically two of my previous boyfriends had receding hair ...but thats another story) Despite this love affair with good hair I'm not high maintence with my own. I don't do the recommended every 6 weeks trip to the hairdresser for trim. Colourwise I usually let the streaks grow out and never bother topping it up for a few years.

However since becoming the proud owner of the Fringe I have been at my usual hairdresser more regularly to get it trimmed otherwise I'd resemble Cousin It from Addams Value plus it's free. This weekend I went to my local to get it done as between the jigs and the reels I hadn't the chance to pop into the usual place. I was a tad nervous to be honest going into a new place also it didn't help that the previous time I went to a local hairdresser I came home with crooked hair. It turned out to be okish bit short for my liking but overall not bad. I doubt I'll revisit unless I'm stuck again and
it wasn't free


No comments:

Post a Comment