Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Golden Centres, of Absurdity

diet Coke raindrop catchin on the lining whisperin tormented time crouched over italian culture. My first blog post and I'm already scaring people :D Anywho hopefully I havent scared many away and congrats to the brave that stayed. This is my first attempt on the whole blog scenario and hopefully it will last longer then my weak attempts of keeping a diary back in  the wonder years.

Im at the tailend of a course where i have been material, the elements, colours of the rainbow and my centre is a golden ball , surrealist writing amongst other things and no it isn't a DIY grow your  own  weed course -its an arty farty acting course. Theatre for me is the probably the only thing ,apart from my love for the Bowie,that keeps my sanity in check in the midst of the absurdity that is my life. I'm the prototype of the friend of the friend that weird stuff happens to them-ie the only time to ever have to go to Casualty, despite having a walker, was because I couldn't close my mouth. The soundtrack to this absurdity is insane giggles and  according to comedian Jason Byrne I laugh backwards and this laugh has gotten me into mayor doodoo- laughing at inappropiate times such as funerals. Anyway this is just a wee flavour of the absurdity that shadows my life  and to be honest I have no idea where this blog is going to lead! Is it going to stop at this entry or continue along who the hell knows?

1 comment: