Monday, November 15, 2010

The Fringe

When hairdressers asked the question Do you want a fringe? it used to send shivers down my spine. Fringes were the fake tan of yester-year there is so many ways it can go wrong.(Check out photos from the 80's) However in recent years  there has been more successes than disasters and so I decided to dabble in side fringes until last weekend...duh duh duuuuuuuuuuuh.......the hairdresser suggested I'd go  the full hog- a thick full fringe. Panic hit me like a runaway train I have a wedding to go to in less then 3 weeks and do i really want to be the cause of bad wedding photos?  I nervously succumbed to the scissors and lo and behold I am now the proud owner of a fully fledged fringe.

Note for anyone thinking of getting one it keeps your forehead cosy 

No comments:

Post a Comment