Saturday, October 1, 2011

Holy Monkey Brains

I was in middle of writing blog entry yesterday about The Pink One and I going to the cinema and  how ads for films are not relible when I got an email saying I could proceed to register for college online. Blog immediately forgotten and straight into the first stage of registering. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK.............Username and Password Not Valid!!!!

I immediately went straight to the college I wasn't going to bother try fix situation from home.  Luckily the first person I bumped into was my  supervisor we quickly arranged a meeting for later that afternoon. Got registered (wasn't recognised by computer services), paid fees *sobs*  and got SU card (yaaay will finally get paid from ALIVE). Had meeting with supervisor. Got first mini deadline............EEEEEEEEEErk. Will hopefully be getting a pod in the post grad room soon.

HOLY BATMAN I BETTER KICK ASS

1 comment: